I just wanted to update everyone on the latest information we have…
- We have sent copies of the bids we have to replace the docks to the insurance company. I would think we should hear from them the end of the week or first of next week. We did receive our check for the amount we previously submitted. Again as I have said before, we do not expect any issues with the insurance company. However, until it is done it’s not…
- The dock committee had a meeting Monday. They have come up with a list of questions for each company that has sent us a proposal. They are in the process of getting those questions answered. They are taking great care in the process. They want to make sure that when they recommend a solution it is the best one possible.
- We have ordered a engineer report on the soil in the harbor. Again we want to make sure the anchoring system chosen will work best with the soil conditions.
- If you have not been to the club in a couple of weeks, you may not know that some of the old docks are now on land by the dry storage.We had someone starting to remove the debris. The person we had decided it was a little to much for him. We are looking for someone to replace him. We will get the old stuff out as quick as we can.
I want everyone to know that we have plan.It is not moving as quickly as we would like. Most things do not.
Our time line is this: We are thinking that the dock committee will have a recommendation to the board by the 22nd. We will know more in the next week or so. If that does occur, we would have the membership meeting on the 29th of this month.
Appreciate everyone being patient. Please keep going to the web for updates. This is all subject to change depending us getting the information.